Terms & Policies
Responsible & Sustainable Travel:
We conduct safe & responsible travel. We take into consideration the impacts we have through economic, social and environmental dimensions, while also taking into account the changing needs of the industry, the destination, the local community and the tourists. As group operators, we are aware that we are dependent on the natural and cultural environment of our destination. Sustainable tourism examines both short-term + long-term impact of our footprints and recognizes our personal responsibility in the cultural preservation of the country and its destinations.
- A full refund will be made if for any unexpected reason the workshop is canceled.
- If you withdraw from the trip after making your initial deposit (in the full or half amount), you will receive a 50% refund of that deposit.
- If the cancellation notice is less than 90 days to the start date of the workshop, no refund will be given.
- If we pre-book special requests and you send a cancelation notice, these bookings are non-refundable - as they are not refundable for us.
- We always recommend traveler's insurance in the event of an unexpected circumstance (death in the family, accident, illness) that would require you cancel your trip.
TRIP DURATION POLICIES:
- We are not held responsible in the event of a flight delay, cancelation, or anything that may cause you to be absent.
- Since you signed up to participate in one of our workshops, you have signed up for legal photos to be taken of you throughout the event. If you have any objections to this, please speak to us personally about your concerns.
- We are not held responsible in the case of personal choices during your trip.
- We are not held responsible in the rare case of personal injuries during your trip.
- We are not held responsible in the rare case of personal theft during your trip.
- What if I come with non-participating a partner / friend / family member and want to share a room with them?
This is very common, and with a small additional fee (depending on the workshop duration & location), we can reserve you a private space for both of you. They cannot attend the workshop if they did not reserve a space in it. However, if that person reserved a space in the workshop and you both want to share a room, let us know in the workshop inquiry form and we will be sure to make it happen.
- Can I travel alone?
Most people do this! You will return home with a whole new tribe of friends.
- How is the accommodation?
Everything is relative to the destination, who we are collaborating with and what is available during this time. We have high standards and you will walk into a nice & clean space for you to relax in after your long days.
- How much experience should I need to participate?
These events & workshops are meant for everyone ages 18+, from beginner to professional. Just show up with all the necessary materials and/or equipment to participate.
- Should I get travel insurance?
That is relative and completely up to your style of traveling, we recommend Travel Guard or World Nomads.
- Do I need to fill out a waiver for participating?
Yes, you will be sent one digitally when you are sending your deposit. When you make your deposit, please sign the form and send it back to us as soon as possible!
- Will I need a visa?
Most likely, no. But depending on
- How much money will I need to bring?
This is depending on your travel lifestyle. We recommend having a credit card from your bank with little to zero foreign transaction fee's. Make sure to call your bank to let them know you are traveling.
- Will my phone work?
Call your phone company to see what plan you can get for the country you are traveling to. Some service providers charge a set, standard rate per day. We will have wifi available!
- Will I have free time?
Yes! The schedule is different every day and when we visit a particular location, you will have to opportunity to explore it on your own.