Please read each clause thoroughly, then fill out the form below to confirm your spot.
Limitations of liability:
We aim to provide almost all experiences during our workshops & events through us solely. We also have a small network of external local companies and individuals who help make our events run smoothly. Our workshop collaborators and partners are handpicked and carefully vetted. But we cannot be held responsible for their acts and omissions.
Indemnification and Hold Harmless: I also agree to INDEMNIFY AND HOLD The Visionary Projects HARMLESS from any and all claims, actions, suits, procedures, costs, expenses, damages and liabilities, including attorney’s fees brought as a result of my involvement in The Activity and to reimburse them for any such expenses incurred.
Severability: I acknowledge that I am signing the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by my signature to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law.
The Visionary Projects maintains the authority to change the itinerary or accommodations as conditions warrant. If a trip itinerary must be changed due to weather, transportation delays, government intervention, sickness or other contingency for which TVP cannot make provision, the cost of delays or changes is not included.
We cannot control or be held responsible for any PayPal fee's that are not included in our trip prices values. If you wish to avoid these fee's, the second half of the payment (not the deposit) can be paid in cash, on arrival. We do not have a credit card machine. We will print & have you sign the invoice to confirm and record your payment. Please let us know this in advance before all payment are due.
Taxes are already included into the total price of the workshop.
- A full refund will be made if for any unexpected reason the workshop is canceled.
- If you withdraw from the trip after making your initial deposit (in the full or half amount), you will receive a 50% refund of that deposit.
- If the cancellation notice is less than 90 days to the start date of the workshop, no refund will be given.
- The only exception to this cancellation policy is if someone is available to fill your spot.
- If we pre-book special requests and you send a cancelation notice, these bookings are non-refundable - as they are not refundable for us.
- We always recommend traveler's insurance in the event of an unexpected circumstance (death in the family, accident, illness) that would require you cancel your trip.
TRIP DURATION POLICIES:
- We are not held responsible in the event of a flight delay, cancelation, or anything that may cause you to be absent.
- Since you signed up to participate in one of our workshops, you have signed up for legal photos to be taken of you throughout the event. If you have any objections to this, please speak to us personally about your concerns.
- We are not held responsible in the case of personal choices during your trip.
- We are not held responsible in the rare case of personal injuries during your trip.
- We are not held responsible in the rare case of personal theft during your trip.
The participant herby provides their consent and authorization to the Operator (TVP) utilizing, at its sole discretion, for its advertising, promotion and marketing purposes, any photographs taken of the participant during their participation in the activities. If the participant does not wish to have their photograph taken throughout their experience, please notify us on the first day of the event and we will happily accommodate this request.